AIM
okagei

Catch A Crab 2 Catch A Crab 2

Catch A Crab 2

I gave the sound a 0 because I had my speakers, and I don't think it would be fair to rate it if I didn't hear it. It was drawn well, but it was very glitchy. The lottery guy won't go away, because there isn't a "no" button, and he stays on the screen unless you go into a building or go to the lakes. Other than the glitches it was a good game.

What Not to do In Flash What Not to do In Flash

What Not to do In Flash

That was really helpful to a lot of struggling artists, I'm sure. I didn't really see why it had to be 1.5mb.. People with dial up probably waited like 10min for it to load. So, do like you say, try to keep a small file size (it was small to me though). Overall it was helpful if I ever wipe the dust off of my Flash 5 CD.

person1229 responds:

1.5 mb for the music, which is shrinked from its origonal 3.2 mb file size

Interactive Buddy v.1.01 Interactive Buddy v.1.01

Interactive Buddy v.1.01

That was pretty cool. There was lots of violence, and the skins were cool too. But whenever I put to many it starts to screw up. :( I wanted to blow the living hell out of him. Not blow him up some then the game freezes.

the skullkid the skullkid

the skullkid

Really cool, but the chainsaw parts were kinda boring. You should make it move faster. The shooting part was pretty easy too. Make a "the skullkid" 2.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Alien Hominid

Alright, this was awesome. Graphics are a little rough but still cool. The style was different from any other game I've played so far (except the PS2 game). Violence and humor were through the roof. Overall it was friggin cool. Bought the console version in November 2004, and have played it over and over again. Please make AH2 soon.

dress-up kirsten dunst dress-up kirsten dunst

Turd-worthy.

Well, it was good enough to be saved... And the face was done nicely. The clothes need some work though. For your first flash to live, nice job.

Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest! Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest!

Domo Kun!

Best domo game I've ever played (like 3). I tip my hat to you. Finally a way to kill those evil powder puff bitches.

Cursors of the Future! Cursors of the Future!

If only they were real.

You should sell some of those to windows. I thought they were pretty cool, i liked the vortex and DNA ones.